Murder Mystery Weekends in Shropshire
Our Murder Mystery Events are a perfect way to forget about the world around you and enjoy some fun time trying to discover who was murdered, why and by whom in our Whodunnit Weekends!
Haughton Hall Hotel has teamed up with the UK’s best Murder Mystery Company in our opinion, It’s Murder, to offer an unrivalled selection of plots and dates to bring out the detective in everyone attending. Whether you only have time to join us for a Murder Mystery Dinner for the evening, or want to spend a weekend away in the Midlands being pampered while you search for clues, Haughton Hall is an amazing Murder Mystery venue for a fun short break and offers fabulous entertainment and food to make sure you thoroughly enjoy your time with us.
There will be plenty of time to enjoy the included Leisure facilities at the Hotel with a swim in our 15m indoor pool, workout in the gym or relax in the Sauna, Steam Room or Jacuzzi or even a game of FootGolf on our 9 hole course.
Please ask for more details or if you wish to book a Spa treatment during your stay.
Murder Mystery Weekend Rates
Our Murder Mystery Weekends cost just £189 per person sharing a twin or double room
including 2 nights accommodation, dinners, breakfast daily and entertainment each day
and £229 for single occupancy.
£50 per person non refundable deposit payable on booking.
Upgrades to Manor rooms are £10 per room per night,
Four Poster rooms are £20 per room per night
and Suites are £30 per room per night extra, all subject to availability.
STAY AN EXTRA NIGHT ON THE SUNDAY FOR JUST AN EXCLUSIVE £50.00 BED AND BREAKFAST PER ROOM EXCLUSIVE FOR MURDER MYSTERY WEEKENDS.
Your updated Covid friendly Murder Mystery Weekend Itinerary will be similar to this example:
Friday from 3pm – Arrive at your leisure and check into your bedroom.
Enjoy the complimentary leisure facilities.
Detailed plot information will be provided on arrival
7.30pm – Meet in the Manor Restaurant where drinks
can be purchased by card only at your own table (socially distanced)
8.00pm – Sit down for a three course choice dinner
(menu’s will be sent out in advance to pre-order meals)
10.30pm – The evening concludes
Saturday 8.00am to 10.00am – Full English Breakfast served in the Manor Restaurant
10.00am to 12 noon – The Mystery continues with the chance to interrogate the suspects
12 noon to 7.00pm – Free time to relax in the Leisure Club or explore the local area, like RAF Cosford Museum and world famous Ironbridge.
7.30pm – The fun resumes in the Manor Restaurant where you can again purchase drinks by card only at your table
8.00pm – Sit down for a three course choice dinner
10.30pm – The evening concludes and hotel bars will close and guests must return to their bedrooms
Sunday 8.00am – 10.00am – Full English breakfast served in the Manor Restaurant
10.00am to 12 noon – The Murderer is revealed and those with the most accurate clues win!
The Murder Mystery Weekend may then be over, but you are welcome to stay for
Sunday Lunch for £17.95 per person (please book with reception),
or add an extra night to your stay for a reduced rate.
Dates and Plots Coming Up Are:
New Dates for Autumn 2022 Just Added
Rates from September 2022 will be £189 per person sharing a double or twin room & £229 in a single room.
16th September – Dying to Tell You
23rd September – The Goode Friday Gang
30th September – Trouble at T’Mill
7th October – Who wants to die a millionaire
4th November – Too much at Stake
18th November – Murder He Wrote
To book these events, please call the Hotel on 01952 468300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Terms and Conditions:
1. A non-transferable or refundable deposit of £50 per person is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. This will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation and a receipt sent to you. If you have booked more than one room and would like deposits charged to other credit cards, please telephone the Hotel to arrange this. If you cancel your weekend, the deposit is non-refundable or transferable.
2. These events operate on a set number of guests and unfortunately any cancellation within 7 days of the arrival date for the event will incur a cancellation charge equal to the full charge for the weekend. Full charges for the weekend are also now made upto 7 days prior to the event to help our contactless check in process. This will be charged to the credit card(s) used to guarantee your reservation(s). Unfortunately, deposits and balances paid cannot be moved at this late stage to other events or dates.
3. All details are correct at the time of publication, however the Hotel reserves the right to make changes to plots and dates.
4. In the unlikely situation that the Hotel cancels an event then all deposits paid will be fully refundable,
although we hope guests may be able to transfer onto later events.
5. Please be advised that these weekends may not suitable for anyone under the age of 14 due to some
6. Gift certificates, vouchers and fully paid packages are available and are subject to the same terms and
7. If there is a local or national lockdown and we are unable to operate the event you book for, we will endeavour to postpone the event until a future date when it can happen. All bookings would be offered to attend the new date(s) and only if these are not possible, would be then offer a full refund at our discretion. Please note that self isolation is not a valid refundable reason unfortunately. Please ask for further details when reserving space.
8. We strongly recommend guests take out travel insurance to cover them for unforeseen circumstances
like illness, COVID related lockdowns or isolation requirements, family problems and travel disruption, especially for winter travel.
If you have any queries, please complete the form below.