Leisure Club Facilities
The Club is open to members, spa day guests and hotel residents but is not available for a pay as you go use sorry.
Opening Hours are: 7am to 8pm Mon – Friday
and 7am – 7pm Sat and Sun
The leisure club at Haughton Hall is in a separate building near the car park and just 50 metres from reception. Guests do have to walk outside to gain access to this area. Please note we do not provide towels for hotel guests in the leisure club but they are available to hire for 60p each or you are welcome to bring your own from home.
- Professionally qualified staff
- Fully equipped air conditioned gymnasium
- Cardiovascular and resistance equipment
- Free gym induction
- Free fitness advice
- Open Mon – Thursday 7am – 8pm (last entry 7pm)
Friday – 7am to 8pm (last entry 7pm)
- Open Sat 7am – 7pm (last entry 6.00pm)
- 15 metre indoor pool
- Spa pool
- Invigorating sauna – now open again
- Steam room – now open again
- Beauty and therapy treatments available
- Pamper days and gift vouchers
- Children’s pool
- Fishing Lake onsite (fishing licence available from local Post Office and extra charge applies) – currently closed
- Free parking on site
- Male & Female Changing & Shower Rooms
- Hot Drinks Machine (extra charge)
- Wonderful rural setting
- Fishing Lake Onsite (fishing licence available from local Post Office and extra charge) – currently closed
- Tennis Court- now open again
Classes – All classes are cancelled until further notice.
|Monday 6.00pm – 6.45pm
Sorry not currently available
|Aqua Aerobics||Tuesday 1.15pm – 2pm||£5|
|Zumba||Tuesday 6.30pm – 7.30pm||£4|
|Aqua Aerobics||Thursday 12.00noon – 12.45pm||£5|
All classes are free of charge for members. Guests can just turn up on the day and pay for the class at the Leisure Club reception without needing to book.
Children’s swimming lessons will no longer be operating at Haughton Hall unfortunately. Please contact Nikki Fogarty 07539 305 573 if you wish to arrange lessons with her at another venue.