Leisure Club Facilities & Classes
The leisure Club pool, gym and jacuzzi are now open for residents, Spa guests and members – but the sauna and steam room must remain closed until further notice.
Please book your pool or gym session slot below in advance otherwise you may be denied entry if the slot is already full.
You do not need to book for the other facilities which can be used after your session. Thank you
The Club will have slightly reduced opening hours initially as below and new social distancing measures in place.
Opening Hours For Reopening are: 7am to 7pm Mon – Thurs, 7am-6pm Fri and 9am – 6pm Sat/Sun.
These will be reviewed weekly and maybe extended as facilities and demand increases.
The leisure club at Haughton Hall is in a separate building near the car park and just 50 metres from reception. Guests do have to walk outside to gain access to this area. Please note we do not provide towels for hotel guests in the leisure club but they are available to hire for 60p each or you are welcome to bring your own from home.
- Professionally qualified staff
- Fully equipped air conditioned gymnasium
- Cardiovascular and resistance equipment
- Free gym induction
- Free fitness advice
- Open Mon – Thursday 7am – 7pm (last entry 6pm)
Friday – 7am to 6pm (last entry 5pm)
- Open Sat – Sunday 9am – 6pm (last entry 5.00pm)
- 15 metre indoor pool
- Spa pool
- Invigorating sauna – currently closed
- Steam room – currently closed
- Beauty and therapy treatments available
- Pamper days and gift vouchers
- Children’s pool
- Fishing Lake onsite (fishing licence available from local Post Office and extra charge applies) – currently closed
- Free parking on site
- Male & Female Changing & Shower Rooms
- Hot Drinks Machine (extra charge) – currently not available
- Wonderful rural setting
- Fishing Lake Onsite (fishing licence available from local Post Office and extra charge) – currently closed
- Tennis Court
Classes – All classes are cancelled until further notice.
|Monday 6.00pm – 6.45pm
Sorry not currently available
|Aqua Aerobics||Tuesday 1.15pm – 2pm||£5|
|Zumba||Tuesday 6.30pm – 7.30pm||£4|
|Aqua Aerobics||Thursday 12.00noon – 12.45pm||£5|
All classes are free of charge for members. Guests can just turn up on the day and pay for the class at the Leisure Club reception without needing to book.
Children’s swimming lessons have been suspended during the covid period until at least Spring 2021. Please contact Nikki Fogarty 07539 305 573 if you wish to arrange lessons with her at another venue.