Leisure Club Facilities & Classes
The Club is now open again for members.
The leisure staff will contact all members to confirm
they wish to continue membership from this date.
The Club will have slightly reduced opening hours initially as below and new social distancing measures in place.
All members please book your time slots above
or you may be denied entry to the Club if the pool or gym are already at our new capacity for the session.
Opening Hours For Reopening are: 7am to 6pm Mon – Fri, and 9am – 6pm Sat/Sun.
These will be reviewed weekly and maybe extended as facilities and demand increases.
The sauna and steam room will remain closed for now under government restrictions.
The leisure club at Haughton Hall is in a separate building near the car park and just 50 metres from reception. Guests do have to walk outside to gain access to this area. Please note we do not provide towels for hotel guests in the leisure club but they are available to hire for 60p each or you are welcome to bring your own from home.
- Professionally qualified staff
- Fully equipped air conditioned gymnasium
- Cardiovascular and resistance equipment
- Free gym induction
- Free fitness advice
- Open Mon – Friday 7am – 10pm (last entry 9.30pm)
- Open Sat – Sunday 7am – 9pm (last entry 8.30pm)
- 15 metre indoor pool
- Spa pool
- Invigorating sauna
- Steam room
- Beauty and therapy treatments available
- Pamper days and gift vouchers
- Children’s pool
- Fishing Lake onsite (fishing licence available from local Post Office and extra charge applies)
- Free parking on site
- Male & Female Changing & Shower Rooms
- Hot Drinks Machine (extra charge)
- Wonderful rural setting
- Fishing Lake Onsite (fishing licence available from local Post Office and extra charge)
- Tennis Court
Classes – All classes are cancelled until further notice.
|Monday 6.00pm – 6.45pm
Sorry not currently available
|Aqua Aerobics||Tuesday 1.15pm – 2pm||£5|
|Zumba||Tuesday 6.30pm – 7.30pm||£4|
|Aqua Aerobics||Thursday 12.00noon – 12.45pm||£5|
All classes are free of charge for members. Guests can just turn up on the day and pay for the class at the Leisure Club reception without needing to book.
Please note there are childrens swimming lessons taking place within the club a few times a week including Saturday mornings and means half of the pool area is closed during these sessions. These sessions are not run by the hotel as we rent the space to a private business to operate the lessons. All classes are run by Nikki Fogarty 07539 305 573
They currently operate Mon/Wed/Fri 3.30-7pm, Tues 9-12noon and Saturday 9-12noon.