The Leisure Club is now closed again.
Membership fees for January (i.e. this month) will now not be charged or collected until we reopen and all memberships will therefore be suspended until then (please do NOT cancel direct debits). Annual memberships will be extended by the amount of days we are closed for again.
For queries, please do not call the Leisure Club but email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leisure Club Facilities & Classes
Members MUST Book A 45 Minutes Swim or Gym Session Below
(The system is NOT sending confirmations currently but it is booking sessions, so please do not book again otherwise it will hold 2 spaces for you)
Opening Hours are: 7am to 7pm Mon – Thurs, 7am-6pm Fri and 9am – 6pm Sat/Sun.
These will be reviewed weekly and maybe extended as facilities and demand increases.
The leisure club at Haughton Hall is in a separate building near the car park and just 50 metres from reception. Guests do have to walk outside to gain access to this area. Please note we do not provide towels for hotel guests in the leisure club but they are available to hire for 60p each or you are welcome to bring your own from home.
- Professionally qualified staff
- Fully equipped air conditioned gymnasium
- Cardiovascular and resistance equipment
- Free gym induction
- Free fitness advice
- Open Mon – Thursday 7am – 7pm (last entry 6pm)
Friday – 7am to 6pm (last entry 5pm)
- Open Sat – Sunday 9am – 6pm (last entry 5.00pm)
- 15 metre indoor pool
- Spa pool
- Invigorating sauna – currently closed
- Steam room – currently closed
- Beauty and therapy treatments available
- Pamper days and gift vouchers
- Children’s pool
- Fishing Lake onsite (fishing licence available from local Post Office and extra charge applies) – currently closed
- Free parking on site
- Male & Female Changing & Shower Rooms
- Hot Drinks Machine (extra charge) – currently not available
- Wonderful rural setting
- Fishing Lake Onsite (fishing licence available from local Post Office and extra charge) – currently closed
- Tennis Court
Classes – All classes are cancelled until further notice.
|Monday 6.00pm – 6.45pm
Sorry not currently available
|Aqua Aerobics||Tuesday 1.15pm – 2pm||£5|
|Zumba||Tuesday 6.30pm – 7.30pm||£4|
|Aqua Aerobics||Thursday 12.00noon – 12.45pm||£5|
All classes are free of charge for members. Guests can just turn up on the day and pay for the class at the Leisure Club reception without needing to book.
Children’s swimming lessons have been suspended during the covid period until at least Spring 2021. Please contact Nikki Fogarty 07539 305 573 if you wish to arrange lessons with her at another venue.