Murder Mystery Dinners in Shropshire
Haughton Hall Hotel has partnered with Its Murder, the UK’s premier Murder Mystery Company in our opinion, to offer themed Murder Mystery dinners throughout the year.
The events start in the Manor Restaurant around 7pm with table service for drinks at your own socially distanced table before dinner commences.
We suggest guests arrive at the Murder Mystery Venue (plenty of free parking available) around 7pm as plot details are given out before dinner.
The entertainment takes place throughout dinner and the evenings end around 10.00-10.30pm.
We usually send menu pre-order forms out in advance as it helps the evening run more smoothly without disturbing the entertainment.
Each plot is different and so the flow of the evening varies on the actors/plot you are attending.
If you have more time, then we also offer full Murder Mystery Weekends and Breaks, giving you time to relax at our fabulous rural location and enjoy our Leisure facilities or visit the local area, like historic Ironbridge or shopping in Telford.
All Murder Mystery Dinners are £37.50 per person
The full non-refundable payment will be taken in full on booking for these dinner events.
NEW OVERNIGHT PACKAGE
We are also pleased to offer a great new package for staying overnight along with the Murder Mystery Dinner.
Rates are £99 for 1 person, £149 for 2 people and £199 for 3 people on B&B in a Classic Double, Twin or Family Room including the Murder Mystery Dinner.
£50 deposit per person with the balance on departure
Bookings can be made for each event below subject to room availability.
Please Note: Minimum numbers are needed to operate these events. Please ask for details.
Sat 5th Dec 2020
Its 1979 and the sleepy town of Mistletoe is about to wake up, as Chillingham College is to hold a Christmas Reunion Party for their class of ’69. Is there a feeling of fun and excitement in the air or will old grudges and rivalries spark off an explosive atmosphere? Could well kept dark secrets be revealed with dire consequences, or are hatchets about to be finally buried? Come dressed in your finest sixties or seventies gear and all will be revealed
Booking Terms and Conditions:
1. A non-transferable or refundable deposit of £50 per person is required at the time of booking to guarantee your
reservation for overnight stays or full payment is taken on booking for each dinner at £37.50 per person. This will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation and a receipt sent to you. If you have booked more than one room and would like deposits charged to other credit cards, please telephone the Hotel to arrange this. If you cancel your event, the deposit is non-refundable.
2. These events operate on a set number of guests and unfortunately any cancellation within 7 days of the arrival date for the event will incur a cancellation charge equal to the full charge for the event.
This will be charged to the credit card(s) used to guarantee your reservation(s) and will be charged upto 7 days before the event date to ensure our COVID safe contactless check in procedure is followed. Unfortunately, all payments and non refundable deposits cannot be moved at this late stage to other events or dates.
3. All details are correct at the time of publication, however the Hotel reserves the right to make changes to plots and dates.
4. In the unlikely situation that the Hotel cancels an event then all deposits paid will be fully refundable,
although we hope guests may be able to transfer onto later events.
5. Please be advised that these events may not suitable for anyone under the age of 14 due to some
6. Gift certificates, vouchers and fully paid packages are available and are subject to the same terms and
7. If there is a local or national lockdown and we are unable to operate the event you book for, we will endeavour to postpone the event until a future date when it can happen. All bookings would be offered to attend the new date(s) and only if these are not possible, would be then offer a full refund at our discretion. Please note that self isolation is not a valid refundable reason unfortunately. Please ask for further details when reserving space.
8. We strongly recommend guests take out travel insurance to cover them for unforeseen circumstances
like illness, COVID related lockdowns or isolation requirements, family problems and travel disruption, especially for winter travel.